Thursday, June 9, 2011

Italy, It's been real...

The last couple of days, I have been packing and saying goodbye to my teammates and friends in Fondi. I went to the beach in Sperlonga a couple of times and I had some great laughs with Lynnea.

Last night, was our last night in Fondi and we went to the town center because one of our teammates boyfriends was playing jazz near the castle. We saw a couple of friends in the town and said our goodbyes. These people are truly great and I will have friends for a life time. I am so happy that there is facebook and email so we can keep in touch. 

I have learned so much from my experience in Italy, not only did I learn a new language but I learned about a new culture and I made tons of new friends. I am very thankful for this opportunity and I am glad that I got to share it with everyone through this blog!! 

This has been a great year, and I thank everyone involved in Pronto Freddo Fondi for giving me this opportunity to play on this team! It has been a blast! 



Vi voglio bene!!!! 

รจ stato bello conoscerti  

Italian word/phrase of the day: mi mancherai  "i will miss you"

No comments:

Post a Comment